Water dispensers are a vital instrument for all pharmacies. Dispensers will increase water accuracy, eliminate large water jugs as trash and decrease the time greatly to reconstitute a prescription. Through FillPure’s affiliation with Fillmaster and FLAVOR, FillPure can supply water dispensers to fit the needs of any pharmacy.
Fillmaster Digital is a quick, error-proof way to dispense water. The device dispenses exactly how much water a pharmacist needs in a timely manner for reconstitutions. Pharmacists can manually type in the amount of water needed or with an upgrade to the Fillmaster 3600 we can add an integrated barcode scanner that will read the NDC on the bottle.
he scanning device knows how much water is required based on the NDC of the drug, so you’re sure your pharmacies are dispensing the correct amount of water, every time.
- Battery pack operated so the device can be placed anywhere that is convenient for your pharmacies
- Integrated reconstitution database, to assure that you are dispensing the correct amount of water each time
- Comes with four stage reverse osmosis (RO), a filtration system that dispenses the highest quality of water
- Barcode scanner (optional with the Fillmaster 3600) reads over 7,000 NDC codes and knows exactly how much water to dispense without manually typing it in.
- Saves your pharmacy’s staff time by removing all other extra steps to reconstitute a medication.
- Saves your pharmacies money. Your pharmacy will no longer have to buy water by the gallon jugs because with the Fillmaster 3400, it connects to your water system
Intelligent, efficient and accurate, the Fillmaster Digital will ensure the highest quality reconstitutions and eliminate the time consuming extra steps required by out dated methods. The digital dispenser will allow your pharmacy team to save time and money behind the counter.
The FLAVORx Auto fully automates the reconstitution and flavoring process. It integrates fully into your workflow so your pharmacy enjoys all the benefits of flavoring and the best quality of water you can provide your customers. It takes the process of flavoring and reconstituting from 2-3 minutes to ten seconds.